We’re excited to have you for our in-person gathering.
Please make your seat reservation to allow us best prepare in line with the SOPs given for our gatherings.
As you plan your time with us, kindly take note of the following for your safety and everyone else.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times. Do remember to bring yours from home.
- Temperature checks will be done at entrance
- We are all required to wash or sanitize our hands before entry.
- Take note of 2 metre social distance while in Church. We are also encouraged to stick with the people we have come with to Church
- For the safety of others, in case you sense any symptoms of colds or flu, please be encouraged to self quarantine. You can always join the online community
- We love all people and would like to have them experience the joy or meeting in person together. However for now, minors (15 years and younger) will continue to fellowship online.
- Likewise, Senior citizens (65 years and older) are encouraged to join our online services
Our online services are still on and we have robust experiences for you, do join us online if you are uncomfortable with physical gatherings at this time.
We look forward to seeing you whether in person or online